Monday, January 12, 2009

Science projects

Science projects! Who invented those? Apparently our puppy Lola likes the expensive dog food thanks to Kenzie's testing. Picked up a new hobby--knitting. I actually taught myself and love it. Very meditative, a nice compliment to Spider Solitaire. I do believe that we will be downhill skiing soon. At xc skiing club Sunday, Sarah only wanted to bomb hills and talk to the SC Times reporter. She is working on her future in the media, I guess. Con-man is star student this week and Charlie is putting the K's on his skate skis. Birkie is fast approaching. I am taking it easy...nursing my "springtime" cold I got in Florida. I love technology...the new PC I just bought from Office Depot failed to come with Microsoft Office. So after struggling for a bit on one fancy sheet for Kenzie, I realized my laptop would be much faster (I know the format of Office 2007)and the new printer is wireless (SO WALAAH) printing was a snap! Oh, Lola is finding every pencil, polly pocket, and littlest pet for her chewing pleasure now that she lost all of her toys under the mounds of snow. (Charlie wants to sell her.) The real question is: when I go to buy her new chew toys, do I give in and buy the spendy Science Diet or not.........

No comments: